Qxer

Zora

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,045 posts
  • LocationDeku Tree
  • Favorite Zelda Game:Skyward Sword

Posted 06 November 2010 - 08:25 AM

This problem goes to Lunk Of Hero Nuts, how they hell is this happening?

Posted Image

This was screenshot from my profile, it shows my rep is 10. Notice the number of posts, 174 (2.16 per day). All normal, right?

Now, lets take a look at Lunk Of Hero Nut's profile.
Posted Image

How does he have a better rep than me when I posted like 40 more posts than him? Some of you would say it was becuase of his 'posts per day' but... Then I saw Midnafan's profile (btw, Midnafan u have nothing to do with this I just found that u posted more).
Posted Image

Weird huh? What about Noah?
Posted Image

I just wonder, how the hell is Lunk Of Hero Nuts have a better rep than the site creator who has +15x as much posts as him AND has a better posts per day number. Also, Lunk Of Hero Nuts has only been here 1? Maybe 2 months? Lunk Of Hero Nuts ALSO, according to Midnafan1, made another account and pretending to be someone else...

Doesn't this look strange to ANYONE?
Your kind of imploding my mind right now...
--
Posted Image

Midnafan1 said:

So this is what you turned that picture of a man's dick into..... A Birthday cake.

Anaribia said:

i went outside in just my boots and a sweatshirt! :D

#2 Noah

Noah

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,350 posts
  • Brawl Friend Code:0002-8637-4418
  • Pokemon B/W Code:3739-9004-1598
  • LocationOhio
  • Xbox Gamer Tag:public designs
  • Favorite Zelda Game:Oracle of Seasons

Posted 06 November 2010 - 09:38 AM

Rep is based on user feedback. You can leave positive and negative rep to peoples posts. It is not based on number of posts.

Posted Image

Legend of Zelda
Skyward Sword Walkthrough

LEM Products has the best stainless steel Meat Grinder on the market. Theyr new big bite technology improves what was already a top notch grinder.

Nayru said:

look we all know they ejac. onto a small rock and poof a goron baby.

#3 Midnafan1

Midnafan1

The #1 Midna Fan!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,960 posts
  • LocationCharleston, SC
  • Xbox Gamer Tag:*PS3 Gamer Tag: Midnafan1

Posted 06 November 2010 - 01:41 PM

Yeah..... What Noah said...... Lunk probably presses the plus sign on a lot of his posts.....

Icy said:

Doing illegal things is a very bad thing to do.
Really, now??? =D
Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#4 lunk hero of nuts

lunk hero of nuts

the grapist/nerd pimp

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,548 posts
  • Brawl Friend Code:0389-5602-9184
  • Pokemon B/W Code:120590591947
  • Locationin perfect isolation behind my wall
  • Xbox Gamer Tag:theta1139
  • Favorite Zelda Game:The Wind Waker

Posted 06 November 2010 - 01:52 PM

hahahahahahahahahaha you guys keep getting pwned by me all of you fail except for noah and jimmy and i did not make a second account
what happens when link drinks too much he becomes lunk the hero of nuts you must comment on this sig or be stocked

my teachers time of the month is every day

we teh stoodentz of assumption in ordr 2 form a mor purfect skool will ovr trow miss lacour 2 protect teh trankuili t and sthuff

no it burns

Icy said:
I can't believe it but I think you've gotten me into Rush…
Posted Image

#5 Noah

Noah

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,350 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 06 November 2010 - 03:24 PM

I mean we call all down vote lunk hero of nuts down to no rep ;)

Posted Image

Legend of Zelda

LEM Products has the best stainless steel Meat Grinder on the market. Theyr new big bite technology improves what was already a top notch grinder.

Nayru said:

#6 Qxer

Qxer

Zora

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,045 posts
  • LocationDeku Tree

Posted 06 November 2010 - 05:22 PM

View PostNoah, on 06 November 2010 - 03:24 PM, said:

I mean we call all down vote lunk hero of nuts down to no rep ;)

Done. XD
--
Posted Image

Midnafan1 said:

So this is what you turned that picture of a man's dick into..... A Birthday cake.

Anaribia said:

#7 Qxer

Qxer

Zora

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,045 posts
  • LocationDeku Tree

Posted 06 November 2010 - 05:22 PM

Oh, thanks guys!

Sorry Lunk ;)
--
Posted Image

Midnafan1 said:

Anaribia said:

#8 Midnafan1

Midnafan1

The #1 Midna Fan!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,960 posts
  • LocationCharleston, SC

Posted 06 November 2010 - 05:36 PM

I'm staying out of this one..... lol.... I sense nothing good to come from this. XD

Icy said:

Really, now??? =D
Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#9 Qxer

Qxer

Zora

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,045 posts
  • LocationDeku Tree

Posted 06 November 2010 - 05:38 PM

Nah come on, I made a mistake. No big deal. I think Lunk is mature enough to know that :/
--
Posted Image

Midnafan1 said:

Anaribia said:

#10 Midnafan1

Midnafan1

The #1 Midna Fan!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,960 posts
  • LocationCharleston, SC

Posted 06 November 2010 - 05:41 PM

I hope...... =]

Icy said:

Really, now??? =D
Posted Image

#11 lunk hero of nuts

lunk hero of nuts

the grapist/nerd pimp

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,548 posts

Posted 06 November 2010 - 06:44 PM

wait mature enough for what now
what happens when link drinks too much he becomes lunk the hero of nuts you must comment on this sig or be stocked

we teh stoodentz of assumption in ordr 2 form a mor purfect skool will ovr trow miss lacour 2 protect teh trankuili t and sthuff

no it burns

Icy said:
Posted Image

#12 lunk hero of nuts

lunk hero of nuts

the grapist/nerd pimp

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,548 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 03:46 AM

ok um are you trying to get us banned from the internet like our ip address just banned from all websites

no it burns

Icy said:
Posted Image

#13 Din

Din

Anti Moderator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 861 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 10:54 AM

View Postlunkheroofnuts, on 07 November 2010 - 12:58 AM, said:

you know you should be careful if all of you remain neutral or turn against him he can and will join every zelda fan site and talk you guys down including on this one and i will help him oh and hes already suicidal so don't just not be nice to him because of retarded rep points

so what i am suuicidal and bi polar and have depression what is the big diff anf try it i dare you two lol the other site are afeliated with us they will ban you bootys so fast you won't know waht hit you oh and if you doo kill you self don't hang you self rope burns on the neck are a bitch two sleep with and you can't talk for at least a good month i belive untill my voice box healed and slitting you wrist two that is a no no two becuase it is all about where you do it trust me you can survive same with taking pill's you have two have a strong stomach other wise you will just barf it up electicuting you self is pain full two go threw and drowning fucks up you lungs but all survivable even jumping off high building and hit by vehicles i no one way for sure and i won
't say becuase we don't suport suicide here ... oh and yeah i had a rely realy messed up life i just told my mate and she could stop hugging me wich i don't minde it is just the girls were temder today and she was smoshing them two much lol ^^

Kai The Pheonix Warrior said:

*blinks* Of course I do. You're my mate... and our souls are one... how could I ever not love you? *can't believe it took her this long to finally understand this*

*blinks, blushing slightly before giving a small smile* Whichever it is... I'm happy because you trusted me enough to tell me.

[12:41:31 AM] cfreaper2: hunny this is what i see and what i first saw when i looked into your soul
[12:41:36 AM] cfreaper2: http://e621.net/post...ine-female-flyi [12:42:30 AM]
cfreaper2: you all ways say you wished you could see how i see hopw perfect and beautifull you are well this barly show it but at least it will give you some clue so look threw my eyes

Kai the Phoenix Warrior says:
'No matter how heavy you get or how tired I may become, I will not let you fall. I know I am your support and without that there's no telling how hurt you will get. I will protect you from the world, just as you have always protected me'

when i die i will not leave your side i will all ways be beside you...
when you wake up in the morning and the sun gently warms you skin that is me kissing you good morning...

when the day is half gone and you feel sleepy that is me getly holding you telling you to take a break and relax in my arms ...

when the world turns two dusk and a a icy chill blows down your spin that is me that is me blow on your neck gently telling you two come inside so we can have some fun in bed ....

when the the night over takes the dusk and the moon glows down upon you that is me showing the rest of the world that even in the dark your beauty deserves two be seen ...

and when the moon shines dow that is me smiling kepping watch over you as you sleep making sure you are safe from the dark...

even when i am gone i will all ways be here as are hearts dance as one and my soul will all ways be your guardian untill time it sellf gets tired and ends...

#14 lunk hero of nuts

lunk hero of nuts

the grapist/nerd pimp

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,548 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 01:39 PM

i am now no longer going to talk about this only war will come about and your stupid at times

no it burns

Icy said:
Posted Image

#15 Midnafan1

Midnafan1

The #1 Midna Fan!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,960 posts
  • LocationCharleston, SC

Posted 07 November 2010 - 01:45 PM

View Postlunkheroofnuts, on 07 November 2010 - 12:58 AM, said:

you know you should be careful if all of you remain neutral or turn against him he can and will join every zelda fan site and talk you guys down including on this one and i will help him oh and hes already suicidal so don't just not be nice to him because of retarded rep points

No one would care to be honest with you....... And trust me, I'm trying my hardest to be nice to him....... I really am...... I've constantly turned my back to all of his insults...... Just for the sake of making him feel welcome...... I've even gone as far as deleting posts to keep people from flaming each other on here......... I shouldn't have to do that..... Everyone should have enough common courtesy to respect each other on the site....... But I delete posts because that is my job here at the forums and that is why Noah made me a Moderator........ Just for stuff like this. And I will continue to do my job until everyone calms down and stops taking personal stabs at each other.......

View Postlunk hero of nuts, on 07 November 2010 - 03:46 AM, said:

ok um are you trying to get us banned from the internet like our ip address just banned from all websites

And all I can say to this is......

What???

Noah doesn't possess the power to ban you from the Internet......... Only his own website....... And as you more than likely have already seen, you aren't banned from here......

Hell, no one can ban you from the Internet....... Unless you don't pay your Internet bill.......
Each Webmaster reserves the right to ban whomever they want from their website....... The only thing I can think of is you pissed a lot of webmasters off........ Did you???

Icy said:

Really, now??? =D
Posted Image

#16 Din

Din

Anti Moderator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 861 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 07:36 PM

hold on whait a secong jimmy noah has been saying this site has been dead then lunk came out of no where i say let the flaming happen are site is finaly active alive good conversation is happening now and we mods finaly have a job in stead of just laying around getting fat we have a vilain two chase after hahaha this is sweet ^^ i feel kinda dum just relized it lol

*blinks* Of course I do. You're my mate... and our souls are one... how could I ever not love you? *can't believe it took her this long to finally understand this*

*blinks, blushing slightly before giving a small smile* Whichever it is... I'm happy because you trusted me enough to tell me.

[12:41:31 AM] cfreaper2: hunny this is what i see and what i first saw when i looked into your soul
[12:41:36 AM] cfreaper2: http://e621.net/post...ine-female-flyi [12:42:30 AM]
cfreaper2: you all ways say you wished you could see how i see hopw perfect and beautifull you are well this barly show it but at least it will give you some clue so look threw my eyes

Kai the Phoenix Warrior says:
'No matter how heavy you get or how tired I may become, I will not let you fall. I know I am your support and without that there's no telling how hurt you will get. I will protect you from the world, just as you have always protected me'

when i die i will not leave your side i will all ways be beside you...
when you wake up in the morning and the sun gently warms you skin that is me kissing you good morning...

when the day is half gone and you feel sleepy that is me getly holding you telling you to take a break and relax in my arms ...

when the world turns two dusk and a a icy chill blows down your spin that is me that is me blow on your neck gently telling you two come inside so we can have some fun in bed ....

when the the night over takes the dusk and the moon glows down upon you that is me showing the rest of the world that even in the dark your beauty deserves two be seen ...

and when the moon shines dow that is me smiling kepping watch over you as you sleep making sure you are safe from the dark...

even when i am gone i will all ways be here as are hearts dance as one and my soul will all ways be your guardian untill time it sellf gets tired and ends...

#17 lunk hero of nuts

lunk hero of nuts

the grapist/nerd pimp

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,548 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 08:38 PM

lol that is so true half the time i'm joking anyway but then someone is like screw you then it becomes personal this time it was only for a little while when my rep did get lowered 6 points

no it burns

Icy said:
Posted Image

#18 lunk hero of nuts

lunk hero of nuts

the grapist/nerd pimp

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,548 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 08:43 PM

View PostMidnafan1, on 07 November 2010 - 01:45 PM, said:

No one would care to be honest with you....... And trust me, I'm trying my hardest to be nice to him....... I really am...... I've constantly turned my back to all of his insults...... Just for the sake of making him feel welcome...... I've even gone as far as deleting posts to keep people from flaming each other on here......... I shouldn't have to do that..... Everyone should have enough common courtesy to respect each other on the site....... But I delete posts because that is my job here at the forums and that is why Noah made me a Moderator........ Just for stuff like this. And I will continue to do my job until everyone calms down and stops taking personal stabs at each other.......

And all I can say to this is......

What???

Noah doesn't possess the power to ban you from the Internet......... Only his own website....... And as you more than likely have already seen, you aren't banned from here......

Hell, no one can ban you from the Internet....... Unless you don't pay your Internet bill.......
Each Webmaster reserves the right to ban whomever they want from their website....... The only thing I can think of is you pissed a lot of webmasters off........ Did you???
first of all i paid my sister 5 dollars to say that knowing you would respone like that and i have not been banned from any of the 137 sites that randomly closed down and i took this farther then i should have for fun sorry about that its just hard to know when people are kidding or not oh and noah said to lower my rep then it was by 6 points i'm going to get banned for this aren't i :)

no it burns

Icy said:
Posted Image

#19 Midnafan1

Midnafan1

The #1 Midna Fan!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,960 posts
  • LocationCharleston, SC

Posted 07 November 2010 - 10:43 PM

View PostDin, on 07 November 2010 - 07:36 PM, said:

hold on whait a secong jimmy noah has been saying this site has been dead then lunk came out of no where i say let the flaming happen are site is finaly active alive good conversation is happening now and we mods finaly have a job in stead of just laying around getting fat we have a vilain two chase after hahaha this is sweet ^^ i feel kinda dum just relized it lol

lol..... I suppose there is a bit more activity, however, I doubt Noah wants his website to turn into this.....

Icy said:

Really, now??? =D
Posted Image

#20 Noah

Noah

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,350 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 07 November 2010 - 10:48 PM

Reputation on a forum means nothing. Who cares if your e-penis gets stroked.
I am looking into disabling the entire thing cause there is no need for it here.

And I have yet to ban anybody that wasnt a spammmer so no need to worry. The only way you will get banned is if you start seriously pissing me off for a very long time.

Posted Image

Legend of Zelda

Nayru said:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users