Qxer

Zora

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,045 posts
  • LocationDeku Tree
  • Favorite Zelda Game:Skyward Sword

Posted 20 December 2010 - 03:17 PM

Why can't we keep the the chatroom on the main page so that people don't have to bother having a new tab open all the time. Just put it on the home page? :sleeppyl:
Your kind of imploding my mind right now...
--
Posted Image

Midnafan1 said:

So this is what you turned that picture of a man's dick into..... A Birthday cake.

Anaribia said:

i went outside in just my boots and a sweatshirt! :D

#2 lunk hero of nuts

lunk hero of nuts

the grapist/nerd pimp

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,548 posts
  • Brawl Friend Code:0389-5602-9184
  • Pokemon B/W Code:120590591947
  • Locationin perfect isolation behind my wall
  • Xbox Gamer Tag:theta1139
  • Favorite Zelda Game:The Wind Waker

Posted 20 December 2010 - 03:49 PM

i guess private chat would open a new tab still
what happens when link drinks too much he becomes lunk the hero of nuts you must comment on this sig or be stocked

my teachers time of the month is every day

we teh stoodentz of assumption in ordr 2 form a mor purfect skool will ovr trow miss lacour 2 protect teh trankuili t and sthuff

no it burns

Icy said:
I can't believe it but I think you've gotten me into Rush…
Posted Image

#3 Farore

Farore

Lorena

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,026 posts
  • LocationHyrule
  • Favorite Zelda Game:Link's Awakening

Posted 20 December 2010 - 07:00 PM

You could open two windows of your browser and be at the chartroom in one window and in the other easily navigate through the forums.

#4 lunk hero of nuts

lunk hero of nuts

the grapist/nerd pimp

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,548 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 08:21 PM

do you also mean so it will be easier to notice the chat because somepeople (icy) never see my pms asking to chat intill i'm eating dinner
what happens when link drinks too much he becomes lunk the hero of nuts you must comment on this sig or be stocked

we teh stoodentz of assumption in ordr 2 form a mor purfect skool will ovr trow miss lacour 2 protect teh trankuili t and sthuff

no it burns

Icy said:
Posted Image

#5 Qxer

Qxer

Zora

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,045 posts
  • LocationDeku Tree

Posted 21 December 2010 - 01:38 AM

View PostFarore, on 20 December 2010 - 07:00 PM, said:

You could open two windows of your browser and be at the chartroom in one window and in the other easily navigate through the forums.

Thats call tabs, ;]. I have a lot of tabs and some people don't even bother opening a new tab. It's a lot easier to have it on the main page because EVERYONE can sign on, and no one will have to bother with a useless tab (that u will probably keep open for nothing!)
--
Posted Image

Midnafan1 said:

So this is what you turned that picture of a man's dick into..... A Birthday cake.

Anaribia said:

#6 Midnafan1

Midnafan1

The #1 Midna Fan!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,960 posts
  • LocationCharleston, SC
  • Xbox Gamer Tag:*PS3 Gamer Tag: Midnafan1

Posted 21 December 2010 - 02:15 AM

Or we can maybe get it like facebook and have it on every page.

Icy said:

Doing illegal things is a very bad thing to do.
Really, now??? =D
Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#7 lunk hero of nuts

lunk hero of nuts

the grapist/nerd pimp

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,548 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 04:15 AM

that would work great if noah won't be bothered to much by setting it up

no it burns

Icy said:
Posted Image

#8 Anaribia

Anaribia

Thespian

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 581 posts
  • LocationNebraska
  • Favorite Zelda Game:Twilight Princess

Posted 21 December 2010 - 04:29 AM

That would make my year... xD haha jk...but it would at the very least make my day! :P

Posted Image

All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players:
They have their exits and their entrances;
And one man in his time plays many parts.
-William Shakespeare

"Love the art in yourself, rather than yourself in the art."

-Constantin Stanislavski

@lgNErd

#9 Din

Din

Anti Moderator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 861 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 10:33 AM

dont bug noah guys with this whole chat thing all right . just get skype it is his busy time he has work two do he needs two eat we have a public chat wich no one uses . and a chat for when member are having problems two seek help and guidencs. jimmy why are you so face book crazy -___- so i am deniying the request it is point less. and try new google beta it lets you group tabs and com back two them.so get skype or google and there are plug ins for this two with the yahoo beta as well. so up grade and trust me. i use many browsers \many search ingeins . i will find hte links for some pc apps for every one here if i feel better tomarrow. *siaghs*

Kai The Pheonix Warrior said:

*blinks* Of course I do. You're my mate... and our souls are one... how could I ever not love you? *can't believe it took her this long to finally understand this*

*blinks, blushing slightly before giving a small smile* Whichever it is... I'm happy because you trusted me enough to tell me.

[12:41:31 AM] cfreaper2: hunny this is what i see and what i first saw when i looked into your soul
[12:41:36 AM] cfreaper2: http://e621.net/post...ine-female-flyi [12:42:30 AM]
cfreaper2: you all ways say you wished you could see how i see hopw perfect and beautifull you are well this barly show it but at least it will give you some clue so look threw my eyes

Kai the Phoenix Warrior says:
'No matter how heavy you get or how tired I may become, I will not let you fall. I know I am your support and without that there's no telling how hurt you will get. I will protect you from the world, just as you have always protected me'

when i die i will not leave your side i will all ways be beside you...
when you wake up in the morning and the sun gently warms you skin that is me kissing you good morning...

when the day is half gone and you feel sleepy that is me getly holding you telling you to take a break and relax in my arms ...

when the world turns two dusk and a a icy chill blows down your spin that is me that is me blow on your neck gently telling you two come inside so we can have some fun in bed ....

when the the night over takes the dusk and the moon glows down upon you that is me showing the rest of the world that even in the dark your beauty deserves two be seen ...

and when the moon shines dow that is me smiling kepping watch over you as you sleep making sure you are safe from the dark...

even when i am gone i will all ways be here as are hearts dance as one and my soul will all ways be your guardian untill time it sellf gets tired and ends...

#10 Midnafan1

Midnafan1

The #1 Midna Fan!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,960 posts
  • LocationCharleston, SC

Posted 21 December 2010 - 02:19 PM

View PostDin, on 21 December 2010 - 10:33 AM, said:

dont bug noah guys with this whole chat thing all right . just get skype it is his busy time he has work two do he needs two eat we have a public chat wich no one uses . and a chat for when member are having problems two seek help and guidencs. jimmy why are you so face book crazy -___- so i am deniying the request it is point less. and try new google beta it lets you group tabs and com back two them.so get skype or google and there are plug ins for this two with the yahoo beta as well. so up grade and trust me. i use many browsers \many search ingeins . i will find hte links for some pc apps for every one here if i feel better tomarrow. *siaghs*

Calm down, Din. They're just suggestions. =p
No one is saying he has to do them. Just suggesting what they feel would make the site better. =]

The reason I suggest the facebook thing is because it would solve everyone's problems with the chat. Just because it'll make it visible on every page of the site...... But like I said, it's just a suggestion...... To be honest with you, I could care less about this chat thing because I don't ever have time to actually talk to anyone anymore..... I just work and sleep these days. And when I get on the forums, it's only for a hour, at the most.

Icy said:

Really, now??? =D
Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#11 lunk hero of nuts

lunk hero of nuts

the grapist/nerd pimp

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,548 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 06:29 PM

i used to chat with anaribia but were never on at the same time anymore

no it burns

Icy said:
Posted Image

#12 Qxer

Qxer

Zora

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,045 posts
  • LocationDeku Tree

Posted 22 December 2010 - 02:34 PM

View PostMidnafan1, on 21 December 2010 - 02:19 PM, said:

The reason I suggest the facebook thing is because it would solve everyone's problems with the chat. Just because it'll make it visible on every page of the site...... But like I said, it's just a suggestion...... To be honest with you, I could care less about this chat thing because I don't ever have time to actually talk to anyone anymore..... I just work and sleep these days. And when I get on the forums, it's only for a hour, at the most.

The facebook thing is a very good idea! We can keep the chatroom at the other tab! =D.

View PostDin, on 21 December 2010 - 10:33 AM, said:

dont bug noah guys with this whole chat thing all right

Calm down woman! XD.

I dont know if you use a lot of tabs, but I do. I hate it when a lot of tabs are open at the same, and don't say "what will one tab do?" because it does make a difference to me. A lot of people want this, ur the only one who doesn't want to do this :/.

Anyways, why not?
--
Posted Image

Midnafan1 said:

Anaribia said:

#13 Midnafan1

Midnafan1

The #1 Midna Fan!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,960 posts
  • LocationCharleston, SC

Posted 22 December 2010 - 03:13 PM

Well, I can see how she would be against it. Trust me, Noah is a really busy guy. He's constantly working or doing something that he has to find the time to do the stuff for the site.

I'm not against it but don't count on this happening. Noah just got a new job as well, so he's even busier than before. We'll just have to wait and see.

Icy said:

Really, now??? =D
Posted Image

#14 lunk hero of nuts

lunk hero of nuts

the grapist/nerd pimp

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,548 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 03:30 PM

if noah is bored he can do this i'm fine if he never does this

no it burns

Icy said:
Posted Image

#15 Din

Din

Anti Moderator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 861 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 04:51 AM

no if noah get bored he is gonna play with me. since i have more free time i miss him. i want him two have a good time and relax and a good rub down .he needs a releaf so playing with me will do it i miss him wooping my but at wii.

*blinks* Of course I do. You're my mate... and our souls are one... how could I ever not love you? *can't believe it took her this long to finally understand this*

*blinks, blushing slightly before giving a small smile* Whichever it is... I'm happy because you trusted me enough to tell me.

[12:41:31 AM] cfreaper2: hunny this is what i see and what i first saw when i looked into your soul
[12:41:36 AM] cfreaper2: http://e621.net/post...ine-female-flyi [12:42:30 AM]
cfreaper2: you all ways say you wished you could see how i see hopw perfect and beautifull you are well this barly show it but at least it will give you some clue so look threw my eyes

Kai the Phoenix Warrior says:
'No matter how heavy you get or how tired I may become, I will not let you fall. I know I am your support and without that there's no telling how hurt you will get. I will protect you from the world, just as you have always protected me'

when i die i will not leave your side i will all ways be beside you...
when you wake up in the morning and the sun gently warms you skin that is me kissing you good morning...

when the day is half gone and you feel sleepy that is me getly holding you telling you to take a break and relax in my arms ...

when the world turns two dusk and a a icy chill blows down your spin that is me that is me blow on your neck gently telling you two come inside so we can have some fun in bed ....

when the the night over takes the dusk and the moon glows down upon you that is me showing the rest of the world that even in the dark your beauty deserves two be seen ...

and when the moon shines dow that is me smiling kepping watch over you as you sleep making sure you are safe from the dark...

even when i am gone i will all ways be here as are hearts dance as one and my soul will all ways be your guardian untill time it sellf gets tired and ends...

#16 Noah

Noah

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,350 posts
  • Brawl Friend Code:0002-8637-4418
  • Pokemon B/W Code:3739-9004-1598
  • LocationOhio
  • Xbox Gamer Tag:public designs
  • Favorite Zelda Game:Oracle of Seasons

Posted 23 December 2010 - 04:39 PM

I will look into a better chat system but its low priority at the moment.

Posted Image

Legend of Zelda
Skyward Sword Walkthrough

LEM Products has the best stainless steel Meat Grinder on the market. Theyr new big bite technology improves what was already a top notch grinder.

Nayru said:

look we all know they ejac. onto a small rock and poof a goron baby.

#17 lunk hero of nuts

lunk hero of nuts

the grapist/nerd pimp

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,548 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 05:11 PM

we understand and it should be low priority

no it burns

Icy said:
Posted Image

#18 Farore

Farore

Lorena

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,026 posts
  • LocationHyrule
  • Favorite Zelda Game:Link's Awakening

Posted 12 January 2011 - 04:00 PM

I prefer windows than tabs when is about the chat room, because most of the time I forget about the other tabs in the windows when I am busy reading something or writing something in another tab, having two windows and using the exposure button is simpler to me.

#19 Qxer

Qxer

Zora

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,045 posts
  • LocationDeku Tree

Posted 23 April 2011 - 07:38 AM

So whats the new chatroom going to be like?
--
Posted Image

Midnafan1 said:

Anaribia said:

#20 NintendoGoron

NintendoGoron

Subrosian

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts
  • Favorite Zelda Game:Ocarina of Time

Posted 10 June 2011 - 10:55 PM

View PostFarore, on 12 January 2011 - 04:00 PM, said:

I prefer windows than tabs when is about the chat room, because most of the time I forget about the other tabs in the windows when I am busy reading something or writing something in another tab, having two windows and using the exposure button is simpler to me.

I think tabs are easier... until i get like 20 tabs..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users