• Moderators
  • 1,082 posts
  • Brawl Friend Code:2451-2432-6142
  • Pokemon B/W Code:2322-5428-3694
  • LocationRenais
  • Xbox Gamer Tag:LightningLad27
  • Favorite Zelda Game:A Link to the Past

Posted 17 August 2011 - 08:00 PM

Hey guys, I decided to start a Job Corner here at Nova Crystalis. I'll just list a job from the Final Fantasy Universe and list what they do in each game they appear in.

Today's Job: Warrior
The Warrior is a very common job in Final Fantasy series, being the first job you can pick in the original game.

In Final Fantasy: The Warrior was also known as the Fighter, had the most HP than any other class, and had impressive Strength and Stamina.

In Final Fantasy III: Warrior is unlocked at the Wind Crystal, and they have a high aptitude of wielding swords, and in the DS version they have the ability Advance, which sacrifices some defense for an all out attack.

In Final Fantasy Tactics Advance: Warrior is a Bangaa-only job, they can equip swords, and have the ability to use Battle Tech, which lets them use abilities such as First Aid, and Body Slam.

In Final Fantasy X-2: Warrior is a default job and they wield swords and can use the abilities, Swordplay, Sentinel, and Assault.

In Final Fantasy XI: The Warrior is a base class, they have good HP but no MP, they can also use abilities such as Provoke and Retaliation.

In Final Fantasy Tactics Advance 2: The Warrior is the exact same as it was in Tactics Advance, only with the change of a couple of new abilities it can learn.

In my opinion: The Warrior is an essential job to have in your party early in the game, but should always be paired with a healer (White Mage) and an offensive magic user (Black Mage).
Posted Image
Posted Image

#2 Midnafan1

Midnafan1

The #1 Midna Fan!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,960 posts
  • LocationCharleston, SC
  • Xbox Gamer Tag:*PS3 Gamer Tag: Midnafan1

Posted 23 September 2011 - 10:29 PM

Anymore of these??? I'd love to see more. Do one about the most useless class out of the series....... The Red Mage!!! =O

Icy said:

Doing illegal things is a very bad thing to do.
Really, now??? =D
Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#3 TriumphForks

TriumphForks

Hero of Fate

• Moderators
  • 1,082 posts
  • Brawl Friend Code:2451-2432-6142
  • Pokemon B/W Code:2322-5428-3694
  • LocationRenais
  • Xbox Gamer Tag:LightningLad27
  • Favorite Zelda Game:A Link to the Past

Posted 24 September 2011 - 03:06 AM

No one seems to care, so I just didn't do it, look, you're the first person to talk about this post since I posted it like a month or two ago.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#4 Midnafan1

Midnafan1

The #1 Midna Fan!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,960 posts
  • LocationCharleston, SC

Posted 25 September 2011 - 12:29 PM

I like the idea, though. =p I'll post the Red Mage one I was mentioning........ Just give me a few minutes. =D

Icy said:

Really, now??? =D
Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#5 Midnafan1

Midnafan1

The #1 Midna Fan!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,960 posts
  • LocationCharleston, SC

Posted 25 September 2011 - 12:45 PM

The next one for the week is none other than the Red Mage! =D

Many people speculate that the Red Mage has appeared in multiple Final Fantasy games however, that is very untrue. The Red Mage has only appeared in the first Final Fantasy game. He is an option for players to choose to take on their adventure. With the ability to wield weapons, wear armor, and cast white and black magic, who wouldn't want to choose this character??? Well, sorry to be a bearer of bad news..... He can't really do much of anything your characters can't already do.... He can't get any of the better weapons or armor.... Nor does he get any of the useful spells....

It's like the Final Fantasy Wiki says..... "They are a jack of all trades, but a master of none."

Red Mage = Useless.....

I guess he isn't as bad as the effin dancer in Tactics..... o_o That was a pretty lame job as well.....

Icy said:

Really, now??? =D
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users