Qxer

Zora

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,045 posts
  • LocationDeku Tree
  • Favorite Zelda Game:Skyward Sword

Posted 30 January 2012 - 03:07 PM

OK, so I might have just made a discovery or am just being an idiot... Hey, there is no hurt in trying, right?

I want you to do this, close one eye and put your finger right next to the opened one. Focus on your finger. Now, notice the background... It's all blurry right? Now, focus on the background but keep your finger where it is. Now, your finger is blurry right? That's because your eye focuses on things depending on depths, since we are living in a 3D world we have such thing as depth (ie. if we lived in a 2D world and we looked at our finger & the background none of which would be blurry since there is no depth).

If you still don't understand, stop reading. I don't mind explaining more but the next part is going to be about the first part.

Go to a mirror and put your finger next to the mirror, focus on the finger that is on the reflection. Blurry background, hmm? Now focus on the background (obviously on the reflection). Oh, so the finger is blurry? Hmm... Weird, the mirror is only a few millimeters thick... I'm not understanding how there is depth!

You can tell that the 3DS's 3D is fake since your eye focuses on everything, it's just a trick for your eye...
Your kind of imploding my mind right now...
--
Posted Image

Midnafan1 said:

So this is what you turned that picture of a man's dick into..... A Birthday cake.

Anaribia said:

i went outside in just my boots and a sweatshirt! :D

#2 lunk hero of nuts

lunk hero of nuts

the grapist/nerd pimp

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,548 posts
  • Brawl Friend Code:0389-5602-9184
  • Pokemon B/W Code:120590591947
  • Locationin perfect isolation behind my wall
  • Xbox Gamer Tag:theta1139
  • Favorite Zelda Game:The Wind Waker

Posted 31 January 2012 - 01:18 AM

for me anytime i just focus on one point the rest gets blurry no matter what the background is
what happens when link drinks too much he becomes lunk the hero of nuts you must comment on this sig or be stocked

my teachers time of the month is every day

we teh stoodentz of assumption in ordr 2 form a mor purfect skool will ovr trow miss lacour 2 protect teh trankuili t and sthuff

no it burns

Icy said:
I can't believe it but I think you've gotten me into Rush…
Posted Image

#3 Farore

Farore

Lorena

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,026 posts
  • LocationHyrule
  • Favorite Zelda Game:Link's Awakening

Posted 31 January 2012 - 02:06 AM

But the mirror creates a 3D image, therefore it is like if it had depth.

#4 lunk hero of nuts

lunk hero of nuts

the grapist/nerd pimp

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,548 posts
  • Brawl Friend Code:0389-5602-9184
  • Pokemon B/W Code:120590591947
  • Locationin perfect isolation behind my wall
  • Xbox Gamer Tag:theta1139
  • Favorite Zelda Game:The Wind Waker

Posted 01 February 2012 - 12:32 AM

yeah the image reflected is 3d so whatever light hits the mirror is reflected the same way it would look if you were where the mirror is so its not the mirror making it 3d or anything its just refelecting the image close to perfect
what happens when link drinks too much he becomes lunk the hero of nuts you must comment on this sig or be stocked

my teachers time of the month is every day

we teh stoodentz of assumption in ordr 2 form a mor purfect skool will ovr trow miss lacour 2 protect teh trankuili t and sthuff

no it burns

Icy said:
I can't believe it but I think you've gotten me into Rush…
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users