64 replies to this topic

#1 Din

Din

Anti Moderator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 861 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 05:52 PM

What was the hardest zelda boss you ever had to beat.
Name the game and why it was the hardest.

Edited by Farore, 04 August 2010 - 07:41 AM.

Kai The Pheonix Warrior said:

*blinks* Of course I do. You're my mate... and our souls are one... how could I ever not love you? *can't believe it took her this long to finally understand this*

*blinks, blushing slightly before giving a small smile* Whichever it is... I'm happy because you trusted me enough to tell me.

[12:41:31 AM] cfreaper2: hunny this is what i see and what i first saw when i looked into your soul
[12:41:36 AM] cfreaper2: http://e621.net/post...ine-female-flyi [12:42:30 AM]
cfreaper2: you all ways say you wished you could see how i see hopw perfect and beautifull you are well this barly show it but at least it will give you some clue so look threw my eyes

Kai the Phoenix Warrior says:
'No matter how heavy you get or how tired I may become, I will not let you fall. I know I am your support and without that there's no telling how hurt you will get. I will protect you from the world, just as you have always protected me'

when i die i will not leave your side i will all ways be beside you...
when you wake up in the morning and the sun gently warms you skin that is me kissing you good morning...

when the day is half gone and you feel sleepy that is me getly holding you telling you to take a break and relax in my arms ...

when the world turns two dusk and a a icy chill blows down your spin that is me that is me blow on your neck gently telling you two come inside so we can have some fun in bed ....

when the the night over takes the dusk and the moon glows down upon you that is me showing the rest of the world that even in the dark your beauty deserves two be seen ...

and when the moon shines dow that is me smiling kepping watch over you as you sleep making sure you are safe from the dark...

even when i am gone i will all ways be here as are hearts dance as one and my soul will all ways be your guardian untill time it sellf gets tired and ends...

#2 Farore

Farore

Lorena

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,026 posts
  • LocationHyrule
  • Favorite Zelda Game:Link's Awakening

Posted 03 May 2010 - 09:57 PM

I remember I had so much trouble with some bosses; when I fought with the nightmare I thought it would never end!

Edited by Farore, 04 August 2010 - 07:41 AM.

#3 eragon146

eragon146

Deku Scrub

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 02:00 PM

i think the water boss from twlighit princess
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]:0;):O

#4 Noah

Noah

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,350 posts
  • Brawl Friend Code:0002-8637-4418
  • Pokemon B/W Code:3739-9004-1598
  • LocationOhio
  • Xbox Gamer Tag:public designs
  • Favorite Zelda Game:Oracle of Seasons

Posted 06 May 2010 - 05:03 PM

Is there a such thing as a hard zelda boss.

Tho I guess maybe a few in a ink to the past. I really miss the bosses where everything shot lasers all over the room.

Posted Image

Legend of Zelda
Skyward Sword Walkthrough

LEM Products has the best stainless steel Meat Grinder on the market. Theyr new big bite technology improves what was already a top notch grinder.

Nayru said:

look we all know they ejac. onto a small rock and poof a goron baby.

#5 Din

Din

Anti Moderator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 861 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 06:51 PM

In majoras mask it was twin mold because you had to hit the tails and i would only get one hit at a chance.let me think on the other games

*blinks* Of course I do. You're my mate... and our souls are one... how could I ever not love you? *can't believe it took her this long to finally understand this*

*blinks, blushing slightly before giving a small smile* Whichever it is... I'm happy because you trusted me enough to tell me.

[12:41:31 AM] cfreaper2: hunny this is what i see and what i first saw when i looked into your soul
cfreaper2: you all ways say you wished you could see how i see hopw perfect and beautifull you are well this barly show it but at least it will give you some clue so look threw my eyes

'No matter how heavy you get or how tired I may become, I will not let you fall. I know I am your support and without that there's no telling how hurt you will get. I will protect you from the world, just as you have always protected me'

when you wake up in the morning and the sun gently warms you skin that is me kissing you good morning...

when the day is half gone and you feel sleepy that is me getly holding you telling you to take a break and relax in my arms ...

when the world turns two dusk and a a icy chill blows down your spin that is me that is me blow on your neck gently telling you two come inside so we can have some fun in bed ....

when the the night over takes the dusk and the moon glows down upon you that is me showing the rest of the world that even in the dark your beauty deserves two be seen ...

and when the moon shines dow that is me smiling kepping watch over you as you sleep making sure you are safe from the dark...

even when i am gone i will all ways be here as are hearts dance as one and my soul will all ways be your guardian untill time it sellf gets tired and ends...

#6 Marth22

Marth22

Forest Fairy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 04:08 PM

cfreaper2 said:

In majoras mask it was twin mold because you had to hit the tails and i would only get one hit at a chance.let me think on the other games

Yep I agree and you only had a set amount of energy, you had to beat him with the Giant's mask which also drained your energy. Twin Mold was hard, I have problems with mini-bosses: Dark Link from OoT and the water mini-boss from Majora's Mask with all those eyes

#7 Andrew11

Andrew11

Subrosian

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 22 May 2010 - 09:00 PM

The hardest boss I thought was Bongo Bongo the shadow temple boss in Ocarina of Time, I could not figure out I needed the lens of truth to see him and I quickly ran out of arrows and health

#8 PureLocke

PureLocke

Goron

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts
  • Xbox Gamer Tag:PureLocke
  • Favorite Zelda Game:Oracle of Ages

Posted 24 May 2010 - 12:34 AM

Dark Link said:

Is there a such thing as a hard zelda boss.

Tho I guess maybe a few in a ink to the past. I really miss the bosses where everything shot lasers all over the room.

Yes, until I went and played A Link to the Past the hardest boss for me was Gyorg or Phantom Ganon, but now it is definitely Mothula.
Posted Image--->The Artist
Da Da Da Daaaaah- You have found the master sword...for the umpteenth time!
Current Username-(TJ ref. to John Locke, English Philosopher), DarkLocke-(April Fools), The Hero of Time-You had better know who this is...

#9 Punisher

Punisher

Ooco

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 78 posts
  • Favorite Zelda Game:Ocarina of Time

Posted 07 June 2010 - 06:18 AM

The hardest boss is Morpha tied with Bongo Bongo. Both from Ocarina of Time. The reason for both is because I have always had trouble aiming my hookshot at Morpha's eye and took a while to try to hit it. I have also had trouble aiming my arrows at Bongo Bongos hands while he kept on pounding on the battlefield(A.K.A, a drum).

#10 Roxas

Roxas

Deku Scrub

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 05:47 AM

I had a lot of trouble trying to defeat the skeleton dinosaur in the desert temple on TP. I felt like I was playing pinball X_x

#11 Punisher

Punisher

Ooco

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 78 posts
  • Favorite Zelda Game:Ocarina of Time

Posted 29 June 2010 - 03:19 AM

Roxas said:

I had a lot of trouble trying to defeat the skeleton dinosaur in the desert temple on TP. I felt like I was playing pinball X_x

Skeleton dinosaur? Oh you mean Stallord? The thing that looks like a goat thingy.

#12 Din

Din

Anti Moderator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 861 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 10:52 PM

yes roxas was talking about stallord and it was kinda like pin ball but i had fun beating him. i wish you could have beat him in the flesh then his bones that would have been a good double battle and , i think thats why i had fun fighting him because he was a double battle . you beat him then he cam back again or she hahaha now that i think about it stallord could have been a girl lol.

#13 LinkHero

LinkHero

Subrosian

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 11:50 PM

Dark Link was the most annoying of fights for me, I know everyone says its easy with the hammer but it still took me a good 10 or 15 minutes and 1 death too.

#14 Din

Din

Anti Moderator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 861 posts

Posted 10 July 2010 - 04:58 PM

god yeah he was hard but i never faought him with the hammer just sword and sheild

#15 lunk hero of nuts

lunk hero of nuts

the grapist/nerd pimp

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,548 posts
  • Brawl Friend Code:0389-5602-9184
  • Pokemon B/W Code:120590591947
  • Locationin perfect isolation behind my wall
  • Xbox Gamer Tag:theta1139
  • Favorite Zelda Game:The Wind Waker

Posted 10 October 2010 - 03:39 PM

ganon from ww i had no idea of how to beat and every chance i got as soon as i got there he hit me lol
what happens when link drinks too much he becomes lunk the hero of nuts you must comment on this sig or be stocked

my teachers time of the month is every day

we teh stoodentz of assumption in ordr 2 form a mor purfect skool will ovr trow miss lacour 2 protect teh trankuili t and sthuff

no it burns

Icy said:
I can't believe it but I think you've gotten me into Rush…
Posted Image

#16 dragoncast

dragoncast

Ooco

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 81 posts
  • Pokemon B/W Code:2150 8245 6593
  • LocationCanada
  • PSN:dragoncast98

Posted 10 October 2010 - 03:41 PM

The hrdest boss for me is probably dark link from Adventure of Link because he was almost impossible to hit and he drained like half your health with one hit.

#17 yukihana

yukihana

Ooco

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 06:51 PM

I'd probably have to say the water boss from Majora's Mask.... I've only been able to beat it once.... and that was pure luck......

#18 vaatidorf

vaatidorf

Subrosian

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 03:17 PM

Anyone from AOL. Some of those bosses (like the barbarian guy) are pretty hard to kill and I died a lot trying to kill most of them. The only exceptions are the bosses in the last palace. They were a joke compared to the rest of the game. Some of the bosses in MM were pretty hard as well when you have to use magic attacks to defeat them.

The hrdest boss for me is probably dark link from Adventure of Link because he was almost impossible to hit and he drained like half your health with one hit.

I thought that Dark Link in AOL was very easy. At least if you stand by the entrance of the room and keep stabbing him.
My timeline:
....../TWW/PH-ST
SS-OOT
......\MM-TP-TMC-FS/FSA-ALTTP/OOX/LA-(AST)-LOZ/AOL

Posted Image

#19 Majora

Majora

Ooco

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 108 posts
  • LocationEast Providence, RI
  • PSN:deathotic_boom
  • Xbox Gamer Tag:illstupid
  • Favorite Zelda Game:Majora's Mask

Posted 12 October 2010 - 11:47 PM

Well if you ask me the final boss battle with the mask from majoras mask was the hardest to me, I was only 8 when I beat it and i wanted to use the fierce deity mask( ya know the normal 8 year old thing where you want to do somthing and you cant) it took me forever to figure out that you had to be link( or what ever, i dont really remember)to deafeat that thing, hardest... boss... ever!! :)

The inFAMOUS Captain Icy!

At The End of The Forums,
There was A Moderator Named Icy,
Though He Had Been Here a While,
And Has Dealt With This Before,
A Troll, From Deep in The Swamps,
Arose in a Time of Tragedy and Despair,
The Forums Were Dying, and
Long Time Members Were Crying, and
Going Down in Flames, But
Then Comes The Great Captain Icy
Completely Outraged With Hate and Anger,
Towards This Inconsiderate Troll, and
Although, his Face Showed it,
The Troll Failed to Condone it, and
Captain Icy, The infamous Captain Icy
Conquered This Troll and Cast Him Back
From the Hell He Had Come,
And From There forth,
The Forums Died in Peace, and
Yet, it Was Tragic, It was The Start of Something Better

An Original Piece By, Yours Truly, Majora

#20 Noah

Noah

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,350 posts
  • Brawl Friend Code:0002-8637-4418
  • Pokemon B/W Code:3739-9004-1598
  • LocationOhio
  • Xbox Gamer Tag:public designs

Posted 13 October 2010 - 12:11 PM

I remember finding a couple from a link to the past to be hard.

Also general onox in dragon form from oracle of seasons was extremely hard

Posted Image

Legend of Zelda
Skyward Sword Walkthrough

LEM Products has the best stainless steel Meat Grinder on the market. Theyr new big bite technology improves what was already a top notch grinder.

Nayru said:

look we all know they ejac. onto a small rock and poof a goron baby.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users