Qxer

Zora

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,045 posts
  • LocationDeku Tree
  • Favorite Zelda Game:Skyward Sword

Posted 14 September 2010 - 12:43 AM

Well, I love making forum games. This game is pretty simple, just make a story.

I will say one word, and then the next user has to copy that word and continue it. For example:

>Person 1: Once
>Person 2: Once upon
>Person 3: Once upon a
>Person 4: Once upon a time
etc.

Rules
  • Story has to make sence!
  • One word, ONLY!

Ok, so I start!

This

EDIT: You cannot post twice in a row. For example, this is not allowed:

>Person 1: Once
>Person 1: Once upon

Ok, the word was:

This
Your kind of imploding my mind right now...
--
Posted Image

Midnafan1 said:

So this is what you turned that picture of a man's dick into..... A Birthday cake.

Anaribia said:

i went outside in just my boots and a sweatshirt! :D

#2 Din

Din

Anti Moderator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 861 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 05:59 AM

this coullion

Kai The Pheonix Warrior said:

*blinks* Of course I do. You're my mate... and our souls are one... how could I ever not love you? *can't believe it took her this long to finally understand this*

*blinks, blushing slightly before giving a small smile* Whichever it is... I'm happy because you trusted me enough to tell me.

[12:41:31 AM] cfreaper2: hunny this is what i see and what i first saw when i looked into your soul
[12:41:36 AM] cfreaper2: http://e621.net/post...ine-female-flyi [12:42:30 AM]
cfreaper2: you all ways say you wished you could see how i see hopw perfect and beautifull you are well this barly show it but at least it will give you some clue so look threw my eyes

Kai the Phoenix Warrior says:
'No matter how heavy you get or how tired I may become, I will not let you fall. I know I am your support and without that there's no telling how hurt you will get. I will protect you from the world, just as you have always protected me'

when i die i will not leave your side i will all ways be beside you...
when you wake up in the morning and the sun gently warms you skin that is me kissing you good morning...

when the day is half gone and you feel sleepy that is me getly holding you telling you to take a break and relax in my arms ...

when the world turns two dusk and a a icy chill blows down your spin that is me that is me blow on your neck gently telling you two come inside so we can have some fun in bed ....

when the the night over takes the dusk and the moon glows down upon you that is me showing the rest of the world that even in the dark your beauty deserves two be seen ...

and when the moon shines dow that is me smiling kepping watch over you as you sleep making sure you are safe from the dark...

even when i am gone i will all ways be here as are hearts dance as one and my soul will all ways be your guardian untill time it sellf gets tired and ends...

#3 Qxer

Qxer

Zora

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,045 posts
  • LocationDeku Tree

Posted 14 September 2010 - 06:47 AM

This cullion is
--
Posted Image

Midnafan1 said:

So this is what you turned that picture of a man's dick into..... A Birthday cake.

Anaribia said:

#4 Midnafan1

Midnafan1

The #1 Midna Fan!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,960 posts
  • LocationCharleston, SC
  • Xbox Gamer Tag:*PS3 Gamer Tag: Midnafan1

Posted 14 September 2010 - 09:12 AM

is

Icy said:

Doing illegal things is a very bad thing to do.
Really, now??? =D
Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#5 Farore

Farore

Lorena

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,026 posts
  • LocationHyrule
  • Favorite Zelda Game:Link's Awakening

Posted 14 September 2010 - 10:58 AM

This cullion is very

#6 Candy

Candy

Goron

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 271 posts
  • LocationAustralia
  • Favorite Zelda Game:Ocarina of Time

Posted 14 September 2010 - 12:00 PM

This cullion is very bright
Posted Image
flavors.me/michiru

#7 Missay!

Missay!

Deku Scrub

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 03:42 PM

This cullion is very bright and

#8 Din

Din

Anti Moderator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 861 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 09:55 PM

This cullion is very bright and Noah

*blinks* Of course I do. You're my mate... and our souls are one... how could I ever not love you? *can't believe it took her this long to finally understand this*

*blinks, blushing slightly before giving a small smile* Whichever it is... I'm happy because you trusted me enough to tell me.

[12:41:31 AM] cfreaper2: hunny this is what i see and what i first saw when i looked into your soul
cfreaper2: you all ways say you wished you could see how i see hopw perfect and beautifull you are well this barly show it but at least it will give you some clue so look threw my eyes

'No matter how heavy you get or how tired I may become, I will not let you fall. I know I am your support and without that there's no telling how hurt you will get. I will protect you from the world, just as you have always protected me'

when you wake up in the morning and the sun gently warms you skin that is me kissing you good morning...

when the day is half gone and you feel sleepy that is me getly holding you telling you to take a break and relax in my arms ...

when the world turns two dusk and a a icy chill blows down your spin that is me that is me blow on your neck gently telling you two come inside so we can have some fun in bed ....

when the the night over takes the dusk and the moon glows down upon you that is me showing the rest of the world that even in the dark your beauty deserves two be seen ...

and when the moon shines dow that is me smiling kepping watch over you as you sleep making sure you are safe from the dark...

even when i am gone i will all ways be here as are hearts dance as one and my soul will all ways be your guardian untill time it sellf gets tired and ends...

#9 Farore

Farore

Lorena

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,026 posts
  • LocationHyrule

Posted 14 September 2010 - 10:02 PM

This cullion is very bright and Noah eats

#10 Din

Din

Anti Moderator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 861 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 10:24 PM

This cullion is very bright and Noah eats pocky!

#11 Qxer

Qxer

Zora

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,045 posts
  • LocationDeku Tree

Posted 15 September 2010 - 04:12 PM

This cullion is very bright and Noah eats pocky! I
--
Posted Image

Midnafan1 said:

Anaribia said:

#12 Din

Din

Anti Moderator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 861 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 07:09 PM

This cullion is very bright and Noah eats pocky! I wanted

#13 Candy

Candy

Goron

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 271 posts
  • LocationAustralia
  • Favorite Zelda Game:Ocarina of Time

Posted 15 September 2010 - 10:44 PM

This cullion is very bright and Noah eats pocky! I wanted horses
Posted Image
flavors.me/michiru

#14 Farore

Farore

Lorena

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,026 posts
  • LocationHyrule

Posted 16 September 2010 - 08:28 AM

This cullion is very bright and Noah eats pocky! I wanted horses for

#15 Din

Din

Anti Moderator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 861 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 11:16 AM

This cullion is very bright and Noah eats pocky! I wanted horses for them.

#16 Qxer

Qxer

Zora

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,045 posts
  • LocationDeku Tree

Posted 17 September 2010 - 06:03 AM

This cullion is very bright and Noah eats pocky! I wanted horses for them. Anyway,
--
Posted Image

Midnafan1 said:

Anaribia said:

#17 Din

Din

Anti Moderator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 861 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 01:06 PM

This cullion is very bright and Noah eats pocky! I wanted horses for them. Anyway,i

#18 Qxer

Qxer

Zora

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,045 posts
  • LocationDeku Tree

Posted 17 September 2010 - 02:17 PM

This cullion is very bright and Noah eats pocky! I wanted horses for them. Anyway,i fucked
--
Posted Image

Midnafan1 said:

Anaribia said:

#19 Qxer

Qxer

Zora

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,045 posts
  • LocationDeku Tree

Posted 17 September 2010 - 02:18 PM

LOL! Finally, I made the story interesting :3.
--
Posted Image

Midnafan1 said:

Anaribia said:

#20 Din

Din

Anti Moderator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 861 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 07:03 PM

This cullion is very bright and Noah eats pocky! I wanted horses for them. Anyway,i fucked O///o

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users